I was recently contacted by a dear friend who was being pressured by her child’s doctor to have her 8 year old daughter vaccinated against HPV (Gardasil). She was told by the office nurse that it was a requirement for all children returning to school this year. Her call to me was prompted because the nurse told her that the only risks that were involved was a possibility of pain at the site of injection, headache and fever. She wanted to know if this was true. I encouraged her to decline the vaccination until she could do her own research and then make an informed choice for her daughter- which she did.
We both decided to do the research and what I found was absolutely shocking to me. First let me state that HPV is nothing to toy with. The viral infection itself can cause a pain, disfigurement and embarrassment. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure- just say ”no” to unprotected sexual contact- this would include oral and anal sex. If your partner has nasty looking bumps, lumps or rashes on their mouth or genital areas- the thrill is NOT worth the ill, SAY NO! Personally, I am not an advocate of sex outside of marriage, but even within the marital arrangement, people’s past lives or current indiscretions can come back to haunt you, so the same thing applies if you are married.
Is the vaccine the answer? Well, consider the following information based on an interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock MD:
1. It has NEVER been proven that the HPV vaccine prevents cervical cancer. In fact it would appear that HPV alone does not cause Cervical Cancer, but it requires co-infections such as Chlamydia or Epstein Barr along with the HPV. The CDC website states that the body clears HPV infection within 2 years WITHOUT the vaccine- 90% of the time.
2. A poor diet increases risk while a diet that includes high amounts of vitamin B12 and folic acid have a 79 percent reduction in HPV infections and cervical cancer. Vitamin C, curcumin, quercetin, and other flavonoids are powerful inhibitors against cervical cancer.
3. Officially, the vaccine has been associated with approximately 100 deaths, and 500 have been left permanently disabled. Those numbers are based on voluntary reporting, which historically means only two to ten percent of cases are represented. The vast majority of cases are never reported. So, conservatively, 5,000 young girls and women may have been harmed by the vaccine.
4. Some of the noted severe side effects are: Encephalitis, blindness, pericarditis, coma, and death. Before administering the vaccine, patients (by law) are supposed to be informed of all the risks, and have the legal option to opt-out. The Informed Consent laws also address questions about the efficacy of vaccines. Meaning you have a RIGHT to ask questions and receive answers about how well it works, why you should allow it to be administered, as well as the risks.
5. The vaccine was only tested on 21,000 girls and women before being pushed on millions of children, teens, and adults worldwide, according to the FDA website. The FDA website has no mention that the vaccine was ever tested on males, yet the CDC says the vaccine is “recommended for all teen boys and men through age 21.”
In all of the research, I did NOT see one instance where this vaccine was REQUIRED BY LAW to be administered to children returning to school and the two pediatricians that I spoke with did not recommend giving the vaccine to pre-teens of either sex.
It is up to you to learn all of the facts and determine for yourself if the vaccine is the right choice for you or your children, not only do you have the RIGHT to make that choice you also have the RESPONSIBILITY to do so. Click here for more information and resources.